From 22nd November, we have moved back to level 1 restrictions in South Australia. This means that our hands are less tied with helping our patients.
We are still seeing and prioritising urgent and emergency treatments but we are also getting in contact with patients to book in their routine treatments.
We are monitoring the situation daily and have been updating how we operate accordingly based on best evidence. We are continuing our high standard of infection control that we have maintained throughout this pandemic and are thankful that all our patients have been very understanding with the frequent appointment changes during this time.
If you need or have an appointment and you have:
- Returned from interstate or overseas travel in the past 14 days (Depending on state; please call to check with our receptionists)
- Felt unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- Had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we may not be able to provide treatment. We will need to reschedule the appointment until after your return from overseas/interstate travel or contact with a COVID-19 case, or when your symptoms have resolved and you are no longer considered a risk.
We recommend patients who are over the age of 70 years old, or those with chronic disease in particular, cardiovascular or respiratory disease; those who are immunocompromised e.g. currently under cancer treatments or insulin dependent diabetics, defer all non-urgent dental treatments. Please ring and discuss with your treating dentist.
We recommend patients to attend alone if possible or only bring minimal additional accompanying persons being mindful of consent requirements and family commitments.
When you come to your appointment:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided (located at the entrance and on Reception desk)
- Social distancing. We ask that you refrain from handshakes, hugs or any physical contact with our staff. Waves and thumbs up are encouraged and appreciated
- Please be patient. We may have reduced team members during this time. We are all working to the best of our ability
- One of our team members will take your temperature and those accompanying you upon arrival as a precaution
- You will be asked to do a pre-rinse with an anti-viral mouthwash prior to commencing your dental treatment.
- Contactless payment where possible
- Apply hand sanitiser upon leaving