We are continuing our high standard of infection control that we have maintained throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and are thankful that all our patients have been very understanding.
If you need or have an appointment and you have:
- Felt unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- Had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we may not be able to provide treatment. We may have to postpone your appointment when you are no longer considered a risk.
We recommend patients who are over the age of 70 years old, or those with chronic disease in particular, cardiovascular or respiratory disease; those who are immunocompromised e.g. currently under cancer treatments or insulin dependent diabetics, defer all non-urgent dental treatments. Please ring and discuss with your treating dentist.
We recommend patients to attend alone if possible or only bring minimal additional accompanying persons being mindful of consent requirements and family commitments.
When you come to your appointment:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided (located at the entrance and on Reception desk)
- Social distancing. We ask that you refrain from handshakes, hugs or any physical contact with our staff. Waves and thumbs up are encouraged and appreciated
- Please be patient. We may have reduced team members during this time. We are all working to the best of our ability
- You will be asked to do a pre-rinse with an anti-viral mouthwash prior to commencing your dental treatment.
- Contactless payment where possible
- Apply hand sanitiser upon leaving