Dr Tien Pham graduated from Adelaide University in 1997, achieving the top Adelaide University Paedodontic prize in his final year. He comes from a family of three brothers, all of whom are dentists, and he is now married with three children of his own. Dr Tien Pham is passionate about continuing his education and professional development, travelling overseas and throughout Australia to discover new treatments and technologies.
He is the principal dentist at Semaphore Dental and has a strong interest in implant dentistry. In his free time, Dr Pham enjoys cycling and participates in the annual amateur Tour Down Under event.
Dr Tien Pham’s career achievements and accreditations include:
- Achieved accreditation from The Australian Society on Implant Dentistry (ASID) in 2005 (levels I, II, and III)
- Attended and participated in the theoretical and practical implantology course by Trinon Collegium Practicum (TCP)
- Level 1 (implants placement)
- Advance level 2 in bone grafting and augmentation
- A member of Australian Dental Association (ADA), member of Dental Innovation (DI) a member of Exceptional Practice Group (EPG)
- Gained accreditation for Invisalign clear braces teeth straightening
- Gained accreditation for Inman Aligners